A Denied Friend ..


As I take a stare into your eye
the thoughts in my mind pass me by
a look back , but I don't care
words never mean 'em while you're there ..

Ain't lasting forever the imperium I behold
I see the tracks turn , it's our friendship you sold
so curse the clouds , for I take a step ahead
Ain't any stopping me , the feelings are dead ..

I wanna look above , and see the clear sky
but it's still far away , the murk , the wry
I sense you're standstill , no angel would churn
your jealousy within , ah you're gonna crash and burn ..

You scream , you cry , no howl i hear
the devil would come , and take you there
to the island of the numb , and leave you alone
you'd be the king , without a kingdom , without a throne ..

so lose me , for our love doesn't exist anymore ..
hate me , for the trust I put in you ..
deceive me , for I'm still the man I used to be ..
and love me , for I'm never gonna look back again ..

1 comments:

Anshul Chawla said...

bhai faddu..

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Incessant streams of thoughts in a working brain .. Revive me again, I don't refrain .. I love to fly, I love to be free .. So let me run away, the skies await me ..

About Me

My photo
Incessant streams of thoughts in a working brain .. Revive me again, I don't refrain .. I love to fly, I love to be free .. So let me run away, the skies await me ..

Followers